1. Karagkiozaki V, Logothetidis S, Kassavetis S, Giannoglou G. Nanomedicine for the reduction of the thrombogenicity of stent coatings. International J Nanomedicine 2010; 5: 239–248
2. Karagkiozaki V, Logothetidis S, Kassavetis S, Lousinian S. Nanoscale characterization of biological and mechanical profile of carbon stent nanocoatings. Eur J Nanomedicine. 2009;2:14–21.
3. Sammour Fatin; Haw Marcus; Paisey John; Cope Richard; Herbertson Mike; Salmon Tony; Vettukattil Joseph; Rogerson Mary; Karagkiozaki Varvara; Veldtman Gruschen.Renal function of patients with a failing fontan circuit undergoing total cavopulmonary revision surgery. Pediatric cardiology 2009;30(3):282-8
4. Karagkiozaki V, Logothetidis S, Giannoglou G. Advances in stent coating technology via nanotechnology tools and process. Eur J Nanomedicine 2008; 1:24-28
5. Karagkiozaki V, Logothetidis S, Laskarakis A, Giannoglou G, Lousinian S. AFM Study of the thrombogenicity of Carbon-based coatings for Cardiovascular applications. Mater Sci Engineer B 2008; 152:16-21.
6. Karagkiozaki V, Logothetidis S, Kalfagiannis N, Lousinian S, Giannoglou G. AFM probing platelets activation behavior on titanium nitride nanocoatings for biomedical applications. J Nanomedicine: Nanotechnology, Biology and Medicine 2009; 5: 64-72.
7. Karagkiozaki V, Logothetidis S, Lousinian S, Giannoglou G. Impact of surface electric properties of carbon-based thin films on platelets activation for nano-medical and nano-sensing applications. International J Nanomedicine 2008;3: 461–469.
8. ‘Platelets interactions with Carbon Nanomaterials for Cardiovascular Stents: An AFM study’.
V. Karagkiozaki, S.Logothetidis, G.Giannoglou, International Conference on Nanomedicine Proceedings 2007.
9. Almaghout TP, Karagkiozaki V, Litsas I, Zorbas A. The role of the dentist in the prevention of infective endocarditis. Hellenic Stomatological Review 2005; 49:2:1 47-154.
10. Karagkiozaki V, Almaghout T, Litsas I, Millidis T. Acute anaphylaxis and severe side effects after the infusion of local anesthetics during dental surgery. Hellenic Stomatological Review 2005, 49:1:109-115.
11. G.Kiriakidis G, Karagkiozaki V, Plaskas D. Diabetic Retinopathy and pregnancy. Opthalmologia 2004; 16: 2, 180-185.
12. Karagkiozaki V, Karagiannidis P, Kalfagiannis N, Patsalas P, Giannoglou G, Logothetidis S. Cardiovascular Therapies by Stents based on Nanostructured Biomaterials, submitted in Nanomedicine: Nanotechnology, Biology and Medicine, September 2010.